What to do in Ramadan?
Ramadan month is the month of grace, month of forgiveness, month of release from hell, month of doing goodwork , month of labor. If we can do the purpose that Allah has given us Ramadan month, then only we can perform Ramadan’s full Khair and blessing. Each of the Shari’ah has an ulterior motive. There is a special purpose for Ramadan, and it is to achieve piety. Below are some of the helpful works of achieving piety:
- Protecting your eyes: – There is no sin by the eye. That is, – refrain from seeing any unlawful thing through eyes.
- Protecting your mouth:- That is, to keep your face free from sin. There are two major sins in the face: – a) To lie. B) Blame practice. And these two things are forbidden.
- Protecting your ears:- That is, – abstain from the sins that can be done by the ears. Like listening to music, listening to people blame practice lies and lying.
- The custody of other parts of the limbs:- That is abstain from the sin which may be caused by other parts of the body.
- Not to be over-feeding: -It is meant to control food intake by eating too much. Poorness and brutality are not suppressed by over feeding. And if you do not suppress the brutality and lust, then you can not be excluded. It is not possible to achieve piety without excluding sin.
- Hope and fear: -In the month of Ramadan, to worship God with fear and caution in the hope of getting salvation and mercy from God. If the fear of Allah’s punishment is created in humans, then it is possible for him to keep away from the evil of Satan and all sins by obeying God’s commands for him.
Thus, following the above six things, the entire Ramadan will be completed and the sin is free. Not only is the sin free, but also the entire Ramadan will be spent in worship. Days will be celebrated between the fasting and the recitation, and the night will be spent between Tarabih and Tahajjud.
In Ramadan, Allah has revealed the Qur’an Majid. So this month there is a special relation of recitation of the Qur’an. For this reason we should recite the Qur’an as much as possible in this month and worship as much as possible nafl.
Allah has given us all kamiyevi to achieve all the virtues and piety of Ramadan by performing deeds in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah. Amin Chumma Amin.